Stressed? You shouldn’t be! Just kidding – I am, too. And it’s okay. Put down that fourth container of Easy Mac and go get hydrated. This semester, allow yourself to at least be somehow saved by these awesome, helpful sites.

1. EasyBib
Who knows why English professors still require us to use MLA format? I don’t. But I know that there’s this handy website. Use it to instantly create a bibliography from your essay sources and don’t rat me out.

2. SparkNotes
Always read the book. But when you don’t, you can use this website that summarizes popular books, sometimes chapter by chapter. Yeah, this isn’t a dream.

3. Rate My Professors
Doing this before class registration is a must. Most professors are ranked on this website based on easiness and teaching ability. It’s worth it. Trust me.

School stressing you out? These five websites are key tools in staying ahead of the classwork madness. Photo via Pixabay

4. Google Scholar
Your resources will never not be peer-reviewed ever again. It’s a one-stop place for reliable essay sources and should be a required bookmark for writing courses. Awesome, am I right?

5. Amazon
It’s cheap, easy and quick. Amazon Prime is a must-have for college students, especially when you need a specific book in 48 hours. You’re welcome.