Tensions are mounting and you sense them everywhere you go these days — from the bulging backpacks that your peers have been carrying around to the crowded libraries during ungodly hours. As you race against time to polish those research papers, why dont you take a little break and enjoy what the treasure trove of YouTube has to offer? Here are seven videos that have kept me sane in times of stress and I hope youll find a little solace in them, too:

1. How to chop an onion

Have you ever scoured YouTube hoping to find a pancake recipe, but ended up watching a video of a guy smashing one egg after another on the kitchen counter while pouring a bag of flour onto the mess? Cringe-inducing is probably an understatement and I kind of expected a similar theme when I discovered You Suck at Cooking.YSAC is a channel that shows you various recipes, but with waste-free humor and some rapping. Check out my all-time favorite video on how to chop an onion:

2. Ozzy Man reviews diving fail

From drunk animals to Mexican weather, Ozzy Mans comments on these random videos is probably how NBC News would comment on them they only used first impressions and un-factual analysis. One of my favorite commentaries is one on a diving competition.

Warning: Contains graphic language.

3. “Taking Fake Book Covers on the Subway

Youre probably guilty as charged on this: peeking at someones book while sitting next to them or right across them on the T. Isnt it tempting to find out what theyre reading, especially when they seem so engrossed in it? Well, this video is for you.

4. Folding paper more than seven times with a hydraulic press

The Hydraulic Press Channel basically demonstrates to you all the things that could possibly be shattered by a hydraulic press. From diamonds to gummy bears, the act of crushing things seems to intrigue millions of people. Is it because the outcome is not as predictable as you thought it would be or is there something psychologically gratifying about the act of crushing?

5. Every single Key and Peelesketch

Choosing the one or two best sketches from Key and Peele is just too difficult. Besides their outstanding chemistry, Keegan-Michael Key and Jordan Peeles wit and creativity in representing people and satirizing political issues are just amazing. Their sketch, Substitute Teachergarnered more than 106 million views on YouTube and you have to see it to find out why.

6. “The Day Beyoncé Turned Black”

Saturday Night Live has been relentless in its parodies of Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton. Alec Baldwin and Kate McKinnon have done a fantastic job satirizing these two political personas and using their words against them. But besides election sketches, there are many other SNL gems that you should see. The Day Beyoncé Turned Blackis a depiction of white Americas reaction to Queen Beys release of her hit single “Formation.”

7. Trevor Noah vs. Tomi Lahren

Those who idolize Jon Stewart found it hard to move on and accept Trevor Noah as the new host of The Daily Show. I personally liked him better as a stand-up comedian than a talk show host, but I must admit, he has done some amazing episodes on the pressing issues facing this country. His latest interview, where he engaged with conservative talk show host Tomi Lahren, who has lamented everything from Obamacare to Black Lives Matter, truly reflects how he has grown over the course of the show.