Let’s make this a real WIN-ter break, whether it’s watching four entire series from beginning to end in two days, running a marathon, reading 20 books or just sleeping until you feel revitalized – whatever you choose to view as productive. Anything that isn’t stressing out, studying and Googling “well-paying jobs without a college degree” will be a nice change of pace. Enjoy the break, take care of yourself and enjoy the holidays. If you’re trying to power through the break and make it as busy as possible, here are some ideas.

1. Sleep for a few days

It has been a long hard semester. Why don’t you slip into something more comfortable, such as a sleep coma. The first few days of break should be spent trying to recuperate from the hell that was Fall 2016. Remember that you are a human who needs sleep, who needs to eat real food that’s not just coffee brewed with Red Bull with a side of Flamin’ Hot Cheetos and who needs some down time.

2. Hit the gym

Ah, yes. The place you haven’t seen since Sept. 1. Endorphins are a nice addition to your break, especially if you work out early in the morning. Getting your day started on a productive note makes continuing the productivity a lot easier than when you wake up at 2 p.m., eat leftover pizza in bed and Netflix yourself into submission until you fall back asleep.

3. Make a list of goals

There’s nothing harder than trying to be productive when you have no idea what productivity even entails. Want to Netflix binge “Gilmore Girls”? Go for it. Run 4 miles a day? Congratulations, you’re an ambitious butterfly. Eat vegetarian three days a week? Truly looking out for the environment. It can be anything you want to make it, just make it your goal.

4. Read some books for enjoyment

You may have just finished WR150 and your brain is screaming “No!” at the idea of more reading, but the newest Harry Potter book has been calling your name for weeks and you know you want to dive into that one. We are rarely afforded time to read for leisure, so embrace the opportunity.

5. Develop a new skill

I am personally spending my break on YouTube watching ukulele tutorials. My wonderful fraternal twin gave me a ukulele that I have not touched all semester. The time is now. Whether it’s musical, trying to learn how to ice skate, learning how to cook, figuring out what the stock market is and how it works — whatever makes you smile or interests you, this is an ideal time to explore it.

6. Get a job

Should all else fail, you could make some quick cash. Either using Boston University Quickie Jobs or searching your hometown for a short gig, a little spending money can never hurt during the holiday season.

7. So no one would hire you for six weeks?

Over Thanksgiving break I bored myself into cleaning my apartment twice and starting the Paleo diet. The sky is the limit on what you can do for winter break. As a junior, I consider anything that isn’t Googling “GPA calculator” being healthy and productive enough. Make plans to see friends from high school. Have an ugly sweater party. Bring in the New Year with some awesome resolutions. Let yourself enjoy the break.

8. Relax

If meditation and yoga have taught me one thing, it is that doing nothing is doing something. Take the down time to just zen out for a few minutes and let yourself breathe. Your mind and body will thank you, and if it becomes a habit, it will teach you some great relaxation techniques for next semester.