The fashion industry is characterized by cycling seasons that consist of either Spring/Summer or Fall/Winter, which leaves models running from casting to casting. The most unique trait of the fashion industry is that things are constantly changing. The only constant is that its not constant. It sounds paradoxical (and it probably is) but the one and only thing you can predict about fashion and trends are that they are unpredictable.

A big part of fashion is the models. They become the faces and personalities of the clothing they wear. Such models become the designers, personified, a face to Rodarte and a more concrete name to Céline. Modeling is a broad term that umbrellas many different types and styles of modeling. In context to the fashion industry, Im referring to fashion modeling, which also houses many other sub-genres of fashion modeling (runway, editorial, commercial, etc.).

Here are four models who arent Gigi Hadid nor Kendall Jenner (whom I think are both unreal and gorgeous), but equally (and more qualified) high-fashion models:

1. Ji Hye Park

Ji Hye Park is many things: tall, beautiful, talented and more. Theres a poise about her that doesnt translate into mean indifference. Not only does she have a striking catwalk (its so stable and pretty to look at), but shes also stunning when it comes to commercial shots. Park has walked the runway for designers such as Ralph Lauren, Hermés, Alexander Wang and Chanel. She has also graced the cover of Vogue Korea and done advertisements for Neiman Marcus and J.Crew. Shes the Renaissance Woman the fashion industry needs.

2. Natasha Poly

😘

A photo posted by Natasha Poly (@natashapoly) on

It does not get any more high fashion than Natasha Poly. Poly is a veteran high fashion model with one of the best catwalks in the industry. Born as Natasha Polevshchikova, Poly hails from Perm, Russia. She is one of the industrys go-to models for both advertising and editorial campaigns. Her facial expressions are absolutely perfectshes mastered the pouty, yet cool, yet not-too-icy look. She is such a force on the runway and she always makes the pieces she wears come to life.

3. Binx Walton

Nicknamed after Star Wars character Jar Jar Binks, Binx Walton made her runway debut in  Marc JacobsFall/Winter 2013 show. While shes considered a relatively fresh face, Walton has enjoyed much success, starring in many high-profile and high-fashion editorials and covers. Walton has a unique air about her; her tall, lankiness is offset by an attractive bratty quality, which in turn, is offset by her adorableness. Shes someone I find myself looking forward to seeing both on and off the runway.

4. Liu Wen

Liu Wen is the definition of grace and beauty. Shes something of a trailblazer for Asian models in the industry, with the word firstattached to many of her titles. Shes the first East Asian model to walk the Victorias Secret Fashion Show, first East Asian spokeswoman of Estée Lauder, and the first Asian model to make Forbes Magazines annual highest paid model list. The New York Times even named Wen Chinas first bona fide supermodel(not that we needed them to tell us that). Her portfolio is nothing short of amazing, with partners including Roberto Cavalli, Jean Paul Gaultier and Burberry.

While the fashion industry is built on the foundation of change and fresh faces, it seems that as of late, many industry professionals are having trouble adhering to that principle. We see two or three faces from the same squad wearing the same bomber jackets and crop tops on the same covers. Hopefully, this list puts the runway spotlight on some of fashions most decorated and talented faces.