The Mannequin Challenge is the latest internet craze, being labeled the new Ice Bucket Challenge. The concept is quite simple: people upload videos of themselves as though they’re frozen in time. This trend started last week and has taken social media by storm, with celebrities and influencers partaking with enthusiasm by pretending to be mannequins. Trust me, it’s much harder to pull off than it looks. Here are the top five #MannequinChallenges so far:

1. Blac Chyna

The model, despite undergoing labor pains, took a moment right before delivering her baby to pose for this 30-second mannequin challenge, featuring mother-in-law Kris Jenner and fiancé Rob Kardashian. The results are hilarious and too good to be true for a woman about to give birth.

Dream Team 💕 #mannequinchallenge

A video posted by Blac Chyna (@blacchyna) on

2. Michelle Obama and the Cleveland Cavaliers

FLOTUS has won millions of hearts with her charming personality and this epic video explains how. Michelle teamed up with the Cleveland Cavaliers at the White House to capture a light-hearted moment forever frozen in time. I know I would love to freeze her in the White House forever for sure.

3. Holly Willoughby and Phillip Schofield

Our favorite “This Morning” show presenters decided to have a little fun on the sets one morning with the #MannequinChallenge. Now this is definitely the kind of behind-the-scenes fun I could get on board with.

4. Stephen Curry

The Golden State Warriors player upped the ante by requesting an entire restaurant join in on his #MannequinChallenge.

5. Dog

The best #MannequinChallenge award goes to this sweet dog who resists eating a Dorito just so he can make his master a solid mannequin video. Looks like we all need a lesson in self-control and mannequin-ing from this little puppy.