Living in Boston gives inhabitants the unique opportunity to immerse themselves in a diverse environment. At every turn, there are countless restaurants with food from all over the world. However, at times, the dishes can get pricey. If you are on a tight budget, try checking out these six restaurants with tasty, yet affordable items.

1. Dumpling Palace

Located on Massachusetts Avenue, Dumpling Palace provides authentic Chinese dishes at extremely reasonable prices. They are most known for their soup dumplings which have a full, great taste. Dumpling Palace also delivers to Boston University dorms, which is a huge plus when its cold outside and you dont want to go to the dining hall for dinner. If four friends share four to five dishes, it usually ends up being around $10 or less per person.

2. Tenoch Mexican

Tenoch is one of the cheapest ways to get incredible Mexican food here in Boston. Their physical restaurant is located in the North End, but they have two food trucks (Tenoch Móvil and El Jarocho) that travel throughout the city on weekdays for lunch. On Thursdays, from 11 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., BU students can order from El Jarocho on Silber Way. Make sure to order their signature Torta,which is similar to a sandwich, and arguably their most popular item.

3. Bonchon

In order to get the most out of your money, you should go to Bonchon with a lot of your friends. While you might have to wait longer to get a table (especially on a Friday), the Korean restaurant’s famous fried chicken is well worth it. Get the extra large combo, which comes with drumsticks and wings. The tricky

Boston University's Central Campus is home to Crispy Crêpes Cafe, an affordable and delicious option for students on a budget. PHOTO BY ERIN BILLINGS/ DAILY FREE PRESS STAFF.

Boston University’s Central Campus is home to Crispy Crêpes Cafe, an affordable and delicious option for students on a budget. PHOTO BY ERIN BILLINGS/ DAILY FREE PRESS STAFF.

part is choosing which sauce you want. You could play it safe and get soy garlic, be adventurous with the spicy sauce (Warning: its very spicy!), or mix it up and get the half-and-half option. You will not be disappointed.

4. Amsterdam Falafelshop

The Amsterdam Falafelshop is yet another great example of affordable options for BU students. Located on Beacon Street in Kenmore Square, this restaurant offers a variety of Middle Eastern flavors through their falafel sandwiches and falafel bowls.

5. Bon Me

Bon Me is yet another set of food trucks that you can find around Boston. They provide fresh Asian cuisine, and they have seven food trucks and five restaurants in the area. Their specialty is the Vietnamese bánh mì sandwich. You can either get a sandwich, salad, noodle salad or rice bowl, with your choice of meat all for under ten dollars.

6. Crispy Crêpes Cafe

Crispy Crêpes Cafe is an affordable French crepe restaurant located on BUs campus. They have a variety of both sweet and savory crepes, and theres also a variety of vegetarian options. Most meals are under $10 and a delicious break from the dining hall.