Are you offended by your friend putting a heinously ugly picture of you sleeping on their Snapchat? Celebrities are here to prove to us that they can be just as, or more, embarrassing than your average citizen. That being said, D.J. Khaled is definitely leading the pack in the contest for most inappropriate Snapchat.

1. D.J. Khaled Snapchatting the birth of his son.

D.J. Khaled apparently had no issue sharing the birth of his son on Snapchat. He included literally every detail. He Snapchats the doctors, his fiancé’s legs in the stirrups, her pushing to the sweet, sweet sounds of his own album “Major Key,” — everything. He even had to tell the staff  “don’t worry about me,” because they were focused on the Snapchatting of the birth. Regardless, it was heinously inappropriate. It should be a private event.

2. When Calvin Harris called us all plants.

According to Harris, you need exactly 15 minutes of sun. Also, Jack Daniels will kill your “plant,” but a little vodka or tequila is fine. Oh, by the way, you’re the plant.

3. Kim Kardashian singing “Happy Birthday” to Beyoncé.

It’s weird. Trust me. Also, don’t they hate each other? At least she used the bee filter and didn’t add to any drama they might have.

4. Marco Pierre White Jr. revealing his new girlfriend.

After a bad split from your ex, this isn’t a romantic way to show off your new lady. This is romance in 2016, I guess?

5. Kaley Cuoco showing full frontal on Snapchat.

Dang, Kaley Cuoco. And this is all happening while her stylist was showing off the sexy grandfather filter. Cheeky, but weird (and possibly NSFW).

6. Gronk motorboating a woman … who wasn’t his girlfriend.

I doubt his girlfriend was thrilled about this. He’s already surrounded by women who want him, and this Snapchat probably put him in the dog house for a while. Oh, Gronk. Just because you don’t have Snapchat doesn’t mean other people won’t put you on theirs.

7. The girl who Snapchatted Julian Edelman asleep in bed next to her.

She took the pic, posted it on Tinder and got roasted. If it had been a non-celebrity, it probably wouldn’t have been an issue. But still, your entire following on Snapchat doesn’t need to know the contents of your little black book, especially when you have photographic evidence.

8. Gaz Beadle sharing a fan’s Snapchat of herself using the bathroom.

Gaz Beadle went for the gold on this round of the Idiot Olympics. It’s not smart to share a private image, especially of a woman on the toilet. There are probably better things to share on social media so let’s all leave bathroom snaps alone.

9. Kim Kardashian sharing Taylor Swift and Kanye West’s phone call.

Kim K shared a video of Taylor and Kanye discussing the track “Famous.” Probably not the best idea and there was a lot of drama swirling around the issue from the entire Kardashian Krew.

10. D.J. Khaled getting lost on a jet ski at night.

This is just the dumbest thing ever. There is no reason a grown ass man should be lost on a jet ski — at night. His knowledge gap seems to be missing from the common sense department.

11. And of course, major keys.

We can’t forget about D.J. Khaled’s major keys: coco butter, Dove soap, Granny Smith apples and his plants being his “angles.” Maybe he would have a great chat with Calvin Harris on that subject.

Needless to say, Snapchat is great for celebrity entertainment, but people really need to tone it down. Some things are better left not shared with the rest of humanity. Social media can ruin lives, kids, so let’s keep life a bit more private.